Using the free MaxMonitoring software, you can view the performance data of your photovoltaic plant at any time in your home. On the one hand, MaxMonitoring is available as an app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and for Android tablets (Android versions 1.6 to 4.0 are supported) in the corresponding store. On the other hand, versions to be installed on your PC or MAC are available. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems are all supported.
- Display data from a total of 15 systems, each with up to 10 inverters
- Direct access to the system data via WiFi router within the local network – no detour using the internet
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Real-time display with current performance data of up to four different inverters at the same time
Representation of: input and output voltages, input and output currents, frequency, device temperature, yield, etc.
- Display specifying the status of the inverters
- Data curves for daily, monthly, and annual yield
This way, you can see how much environmentally friendly solar energy your system is generating and has fed into the public grid at any time.