Using the cost-free MaxMonitoring software, you can display the performance data of your photovoltaic system at any time in your home. On the one hand, MaxMonitoring is available as an App for iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, and, as of now, for Android smartphones (This version is designed for 4“ and 7“ displays. Further variants for larger displays to follow. The Android versions 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.) as well in the corresponding store. On the other hand, versions to be installed on your PC or MAC are also available now. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems are supported.
- Data from a total of 15 systems, each with up to 10 inverters, can be displayed
- Direct access to the system data via WiFi router within the domestic network – no detour using the internet
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Real-time display with current performance data of up to four different inverters at the same time
Representation of: input and output voltages, input and output currents, frequency, device temperature, yield, etc.
- Display specifying the status of the inverters
- Data curves for daily, monthly, and annual yield
This way, you can see at any time how much environmentally friendly solar energy your system is generating and has fed into the public grid.