MaxConnect plus p
MaxConnect plus p makes it possible to bundle the individual strings of your PV-Generators. Individual string monitoring enables the device to recognise defects and shading early.
The currents and voltages place enormous requirements on the components. The device is designed throughout to handle 900 V. High-quality components guarantee long life and the best availability.
MaxConnect plus p is completely safeguarded:
- Integrated string fuse monitoring and overvoltage conductor protect against extraordinary operating conditions.
- Thanks to a built-in high-performance isolating switch you can switch off the plant at any time quickly and safely, even under load.
Individual strings can be disconnected and metered for maintenance and inspection. Fuses can be replaced at zero potential.
MaxConnect plus p is delivered ready to connect. The only thing left to do is to connect the strings from the solar modules and the bus to the SolarMax central inverter.
Instead of terminal connections (model: MaxConnect plus) MaxConnect plus p has MC4 connectors. You can mount the device with the fastening straps on the back.
MaxConnect plus p has one electronic string monitoring unit which measures the individual currents and
recognises deviations from the average value. The error
tolerance can be set, individual strings can be masked out. The corresponding data are displayed in the integrated LC display.
MaxConnect plus p meets the requirements of protective class II. It can be easily integrated into the plant monitoring system. In case of a malfunction, the data loggers enable error messages to be sent by email or SMS.
- Resistance-enabled thermoplast casing with protection type IP65
- Quick and easy wall or pole mounting
- Completely pre-assembled and ready to connect
- Designed for 12 or 16 strings
- Electronic string current monitoring with alarm system via MaxWeb xp
- Integrated LC display
- Integrated overvoltage protection